Marriage Sucks

I was given this key piece of advice a couple of years back by the biggest stud known to man- Trevor.


Trevor is a 40 ish year old bartender at a local bar, so he knows something about life and love. He is has an 8th grade education but his dick is a Rhodes Scholar. The guy screws more women than the Republican party; and he told me this:


If an attractive married women wants to sleep with you and
you either have a death wish or are a trained cage fighter then what the hell do
it. Sex with a married woman will be the best sex of your life. When a married
women has an affair it is equivalent to you being in the penitentiary for 20
years and then being released and unleashing all 20 years of pressure with the
first attractive woman you see. She is choosing you to do what her husband
cannot do, and she will do to you what her husband doesn’t appreciate. But
seriously be careful because you are probably going to be killed
.



AND HE WAS RIGHT!

I currently live in a life of fear, but it's worth it cause the sex is amazing. Remember how you felt when the heard the ice cream trucks tune come around the corner...well that is how I feel when I see Renee's face pop up on my phone alerting me to her incoming call.


I met Renee a couple of years back. She was married. She was as lascivious as a woman could be. In an attempt to earn extra money I began to tutor at the University for a small fee; I never thought Renee would pay me with sex in the stead of bills. I am telling you the back story to lay the foundation for our escapade a couple of weeks ago.


I was too busy and maybe too out of whack to pull some strange so I logged onto my lap top and clicked on the excel spread sheet titled SEXCAPADES. This file is a comprehensive breakdown of the women that I have bedded. I have detailed every aspect of their physical makeup as well as the circumstances of our split- amicable or despicable. I came across Renee's name and immediately wanted to cum across her face....so I called her. I had to make sure she was still down, so I sang her the Jon B "Still Down Song."


Baby are you still down(Are you still down)
Are you down for me baby
Baby are you still down(I want to lay your body down right here)
Still down for me
Baby are you still down
Still down for me
Baby are you still down(Baby you belong to me)
Still down for me
Baby are you still down
Still down for me
Baby are you still down(Are you lonely out there, alright)
Still down for me
Baby are you still down(Come on right away now baby)
Still down for me
Baby are you still down(I want you, do you want me to)
Still down for me
Baby are you still down(So on and on and on and on)
Still down for me
Baby are you still down
Still down for me
Baby are you still down
Are you still down for me
Baby are you still down
Still down for me
You still down for me?


I wonder what happened to Jon B.....do you think him and Snow opened up a Skating Rink in Florida....or do they sell insurance in The Napa Valley....I wonder.


So Renee popped over. She lives an hour and a half away which at least gives me the feeling of safety by proximity. We proceeded to fuck inside my house and then she blew me inside the Italian leather confine of her husband's porche.


I am relaying this story to you by way of the web to further illustrate why the holy union is neither holy nor unifying. Marriage has gone the way of the Dodo bird. Renee told me that her biggest regret is not having more sex prior to marrying the "man of her dreams." She cheats on a relatively successful man- he is also a good looking guy- I don't get it. I realize that fucking a married women doesn't make me a bastion of good judgment or sound morals, but I feel it speaks even less of the married woman's scruples.


So this is just another example in a long line of examples against ever walking the real walk of shame- down a Church aisle to marry a woman that loathes monogamy just as much as I do.

No comments: