Black is the New President, Bitch

I do realize that as of late I have posted more videos than columns. I know that every single one of the 8 people that read the crap that I write enjoy my words. I am not trying to ween you off of my writing or "mailing it in" with videos in lieu of columns, but I am running this page as it were something I would want to visit every day. I put columns and feeling and videos and pictures that interest me; if it does the same for you than c'est la vie, and if not then maybe the next post will.

I am posting this video because Tracy Morgan says what I wish I had thought of. His proclamation is the new "Yes We Can," or at least the new "Bitch is the New Black."

Tracy Morgan is one of the funniest people alive, or ever along with Mitch Hedberg (R.I.P.) and Norm Macdonald (there are many others, but those are in my top 10-15.)

Enjoy


No comments: