Ku Klux Kampaign

I am neither a Republican nor Democratic, I am a constitutionalist. I believe that within the document that Bush proclaimed, was nothing but a piece of paper, our answers will be found. I believe that the constitution will point us in the right direction, that the inherent ideals within that document are what politicians should adhere to. I understand that my opinion is no more meaningful than yours and no more meaningless that yours; but I do feel it necessary to express my feelings through words transcribed to a page. Typing is cathartic; it allows me the opportunity to relax and focus my feelings. So the following will be an onslaught of focused feelings.

I have voted for Barack Obama in the primaries and will vote for either Democratic nominee in the general election. If Barack is the nominee -I will vote for him. If Clinton is the nominee - my vote will be against McCain in the stead of a vote for Clinton. McCain lost me forever with his 100 years war proclamation. That’s seems like a good legacy to yearn for, 100 years of death and destruction. At this point I would vote for McDreamy or McSteamy before I would even consideer voting for McCain.

I am growing tired of Hilary Clinton’s Ku Klux Kampaign.

Hilary Clinton and her campaign are disabling the Democratic Party. Her mantra seems to be "if she’s is not the president then no democrat should be the president."

Geraldine Ferraro’s claims that Barack is lucky to be a black man fall on deaf ears in my neck of the woods. Barack is not the front runner because of his “blackness,” but Geraldine is trying to make Barack the front runner in spite of his “blackness.” Barack is finding success because he is a successful politician.

If black skin was such an asset, then why Barack; why not Colin Powell, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Harold Ford, Tiger Woods, Bill Cosby, or any other prominent black man in this country, what made Obama so lucky. Nothing, luck had nothing to do with it, neither did skin color. Political skill had everything to do with it. Mrs. Ferraro is attempting to make skin color a divisive issue. I am also getting tired of Geraldine calling the Obama campaign and the supporters of the Obama campaign racist and sexist. Senility may be setting in for Geraldine, but sexist and “reverse” racism were never issues until you began crying wolf. The person making the entire racket cannot then turn around and complain about the noise.



Side Note: I hate the term “reverse racism,” and one of my life goals is to eradicate that term from the lexicon. Racism is racism, whether it is against blacks, whites, browns, yellows, purples, and on and on. Racism isn’t defined as oppression of black people; it is oppression of a people based around their RACE. So when white people are being oppressed because of their skin color it is racism, not reverse racism. Ok, back to the point.



Hilary has spoken out of both sides of her mouth so much that the idiom “speaking out of both sides of your mouth” has been officially changed to “pulling a Hilary.”

“I am honored to be here with Barack Obama. I am absolutely honored” VS “Shame on you Barack, shame on you”

Obama is not qualified to be President VS But he can be my vice president…hmmmmm.

I have 35 years experience and am ready on day 1 VS America would benefit from a Co-Presidency, which includes Bill Clinton

I’m prepared, ready, and tested VS Why do I always get the first question and why is the media picking on me

I’m prepared, ready, and tested. I have the battle scars VS They’re picking on me because I’m a woman…because America’s enemies will surely go easy on you.

Obama received $250,000 from a Rezko fundraiser (which was later donated to charity), paid market value for land, and released on documents pertaining to these issues VS I’m not going to talk about the $850,000 I received from Norman Hsu or the ponzai scheme. I am not going to speak about Peter Paul or his 2 million dollar contribution. I am not going to release my tax forms. Oh yeah there is that whole Whitewater thing.

I have been involved in International peace talks while I was 1st lady…So you were at the table in the peace talks in Northern Ireland?…No but I played an important role. What did you wish away the violence, oh yay for the magical Hilary Clinton! Mrs. Clinton has also “misremembered” parts of her sniper fire filled Bosnia mission. If she is embellishing the landing of a plane, what else is she embellishing? By the way “embellish” is just a nicer way of saying “lie,” she LIED. Good.





I support the war and vote in full confidence to authorize the use of force VS I really didn’t agree with it at the time but now I really regret my vote

I support NAFTA VS I never really supported NAFTA

I attack NAFTA in Michigan and Ohio, but not in Texas (because it helped Texas).

Why would Obama associate with an admitted terrorist like William Ayers” (the two served on a Chicago area poverty board; Ayers is a respected professor at the Univ. of Chicago). VS Bill Clinton pardoned a member of the Weather Underground (which Ayers was a member of). Bill Clinton - at the behest of Hillary Clinton to gain Hispanic support for her NY Senate campaign - pardoned members of the FALN terrorist group. This group killed numerous people including law enforcement representatives. This presidential pardon was widely condemned by both parties in both houses.

Obama’s dirt as of now appears to be an excitable preacher, paying fair market value for property from a guy that would later be indicted, and helping poor people with a guy that was a 1960’s radical while in college.

Lastly, Experience. It is not the number of years you have served; it is the amount of service in your years. Obama has introduced hundreds of important pieces of legislation; many of them have been signed into law. He’s done more in a year at the Senate than Clinton has introduced in her career.

I am really tired of the Clinton machine. I was neutral to them at the start of the race, but there dirty politics have downright sickened me.

No comments: