Bubble Rap

Its amazing how child like we can all become when in the presence of certain things. I have a story that will bring credence to my opening sentence...ready...wait for it...waaiiiit for it...here we go.


I was at the gym yesterday playing basketball with a couple of friends. We had just finished and as I walked out of the arena I found a sheet of unused bubble rap at my feet. I looked around to make sure no one was looking at me and also to make sure no one was laying claim to my new found gift. I picked up the bubble rap and pop....pop....pop, oh my god, this was as satisfying as masturbation. Each individual pop was a mini orgasm. Pop- oh yes...Pop....that's the spot ....Pop-say my name...Pop-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


Bubble rap, squirt guns, and silly puddy instantly kid-ify me.

As i left the gym I stopped at the front desk to by a bottle of water and the gentleman working the counter asked me for the bubble rap.


HELL NO MOFO


Then he asked me for a piece......I really did not want to, but we all must pay it forward...right?


So I ripped of a piece of my treasured bubble rap and he proclaimed, and I quote-


"Now I can have fun"


Yes you can, friend....yes you can.

No comments: