Accents R Us

Accents are the greatest invention ever. A request made with an accent can never be tuned down.

In the States if someone asked for my help I usually help but only because I am a nice person. In France when someone asked for my help I obliged them but only because I became entranced by the accent.

I am now in serious training, training to develop a believable accent. Asking a woman for sex in my normal American accent works sometimes, but my level of success would for sure increase if I had an accent.

Men or women with accents don’t even need to be that good looking to be attractive….Does the name Hugh Grant ring any bells.

If I ever get enough money to hire a personal trainer they will definitely come equipped with an accent, German or Austrian. An American yelling at me to do 20 push ups isn’t as motivating or as fear inducing as a German or Russian yelling at me to do 20 push ups.

Accents are the new black.

No comments: