Quick Hits

I just returned from Paris and I had a wonderful time. I may or may not have smoked some pot with a dread locked young man named Serge. I may or may not have played a shit load of indoor soccer. I may or may not of had sex with 3 lovely French kittens.....OK I did not have sex with anyone, my mojo must have been jet lagged. French women are not as slutty as I had thought, or as I had wished, one of the two. ORRRRRRRRRRR maybe I am not as debonair as my mother told me I was. Whatever.

Well I have to run and pick up Leggy Blonde and head to a little get together with some of my homies. You do remember Leggy Blonde, do you not?

But before I run I had a couple of items to present to y'all.

  1. I am in love, yes love with Kristen Wiig. My goal is to date her once before I die. Please watch this video because she is the funniest women...ahem person on TV right now


  2. John Ashcroft is a liar and his little slip of the tongue, was the exact opposite. The Repubs are trying there damnedest to Muslimate Obama. Silly rabbits, tricks are for kids...and politicians. Keep "publicly apologizing, ass face."


  3. Obama bowled a 37, what a shitty bowler. Great! If he had bowled, say a 237 I would be a little concerned. If he was a great bowler then he for sure must be spending too much time in an alley and not in an office. Good bowler equals bad president, but vice versa Bad Bowler = Who knows?


  4. Ohh yeah, Matt Leinhart got into trouble for partying with hot chicks. Wow, a young, attractive, millionaire, and slutty white girls.....they go together like....like....LIKE YOUNG ATTRACTIVE MILLIONAIRES AND SLUTTY WHITE GIRLS.


Got to go, I'll hitcha on the flip side, my ninjas.

No comments: