STOP LOSS



We're going to skip the tales of debauchery this evening. From time to time I get serious (I already hear you groaning, I'm sorry) and this is one of those times.

I watched Stop Loss this evening, and it definitely moistened the eyes of Einstein. I urge you to go see this movie or illegally download it from your favorite pirate site.

This movie and my pimping of it is completely devoid of political agenda - it is the the meeting of war and life- you must see this film.

This is not my Roger Ebert moment, this is me acting like a friend and strongly suggesting you go see this film. If I knew you I would pay for you to go, I couldn't go again, my heart can't take it.

I know that exaggeration is the peanut butter to the movie industry's jelly, but the facts support the movie. The facts are the movie.

The movie shows just another by-product of hate. Eradication of hate is a long way away, but ahhhh- I don't know how to end this without getting preachy or sappy. But the majority of us can do more, and I am pointing my finger directly at myself.

GO SEE THIS FILM-IT HAS A MESSAGE-IT IS RELEVANT-IT IS MOVING IN MULTIPLE WAYS

No comments: