Bankrupt

Michael Vick declared bankruptcy as did the clothing company Steve and Barry's.

So apparently dog fighting and selling 10 dollar Starbury's are not the most profitable industries to become involved in.

Y'all may not see a link, but I do. The Starbury's were so cheap because the leather used in the shoes came from Michael Vick's deceased fighting dog's.

Ouch, did I go too far with that joke? NO

So it was manifest destiny for Steve, Barry, and Vick to claim bankruptcy on the same day.

Side Note: I really wish we could have seen an episode of the Dog Whisperer take place at the Vick compound. I feel like Caesar Milan would have gutted Vick like a fish in about 3 seconds. I was a huge Vick fan back in the day, but he has become one of the most reviled figures on the American landscape. He is so reprehensible that once he gets out I feel he may get a condo with O.J. and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Speaking of Iranian president and holocaust denier, SNL's Andy Sandberg has dedicated a beautiful song to the extremely homophobic Ahmadinjasjklhasdflghwergagd.

Side Note: I feel like this song would actually do well on the shiteous pop charts that feature the likes of Hannah Montana and the Jonas Bros.



Wow, this post started with bankruptcy and ended with a homoerotic spoof involving the new anti-Christ.

You can call me The Tangent King, which is exactly like Jim Morrison's lizard king except it doesn't make me want to suck off Jimi Hendrix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA. I've been racking my brain for a proper way to bid steve & barry's farewell and that Michael Vick ref is ON POINT. RIP SJP clothing & KEYSTONE LIGHT T-shirts.