I'm Back

Sorry, my London trip was way too wild and time consuming for me to keep up with all of my 23 readers. But you get what you pay for, and since I am paid zero dollars you should be thankful.

A quick story to get y'all back into the flow of my life.

I had to work with maybe the most disgusting human being I have ever met.

Every fiber of his being is completely diametrically opposed to the fibers of my being.

I can handle differing viewpoints and personalities, but this guy was appalling.

Let's focus on his diet for now.

We stopped at McDonald's and he dipped his french fries into vanilla ice cream.

At breakfast he poured gravy over everything on his plate-everything. The eggs, the bacon, the rolls, the bagels; - and once he completed his breakfast he drank all the excess gravy.

He would throw about 5 oreos into a glass of Dr. Pepper and drink it.

While we were up late one night working he would do shots of syrup.

I lost weight because I lost my appetite every time we were together.

No comments: