Handicapped Crapper

We stayed at this small villa/cottage in Manchester and I made a complete fool of myself.

The washrooms were all in a separate wing of the cottage. I walked down one morning to take a shower and ready myself for the day and all of the showers were occupied....all except for the handicapped washroom.

The handicapped washroom is the Shangri-la of washrooms at this villa. Private toilet, private sink, and private shower.

Heaven.

I think you can all see where this is going.

As I was shaving I heard voices outside of the bathroom door.

"Someone is in there honey, we'll just wait"

I considered jumping out of the window, but in England windows are too small for human bodies.

I though about walking out the door with a limp, or feeling my way around the walls as if I were devoid of sight.

I could pretend to be completely deaf, yep, that is exactly what I was going to do.

Back to reality: I packed my shit up as quickly as possible and scurried past the kid in the wheelchair like I had forgotten to wipe.

Stupid Sexy Einstein.

No comments: