Who's the Boss

I have already mentioned my female boss on this online journal many times. She is an attorney that is so attractive and imposing I get a fear boner when she enters the room.

She has a license to carry a concealed weapon.

I don't need a licence for my concealed weapon......get it......my penis.....Look you guys need to fuck off, some of my jokes will not work....it is currently 4:30 in the morning and I was awoken by the marching band playing in my head due to the crappy ass hash I smoked before I went to bed.........So to alleviate my pain I came here to type away in an effort to maintain dexterity of mind and body....lighten up

Where was I?

So this afternoon at lunch my boss and I were eating in my office as I put the finishing touches to a project I was working on. While I work I usually have I-tunes up and running. I have I-Tunes set to random, and randomly Ice Cube's Magnum Opus- It Was A Good Day, began to play. And guess who knew the words?

MY BOSS

I was blown away.

I didn't know if this made her hotter, but it definitely made her tougher than she had been. She is a conundrum.

She is as difficult to understand as bras that clasp in the front.

She is harder to read than a Hemingway novel....you know since Hemingway novels suck more balls than Paris Hilton on an off night.

I understand that I have a negative chance with this woman, but that is what makes my loins burn so incalescently for her.

She is so beyond unattainable that I may have to involve myself in some Faustian bargain in an effort to merely raise the odds in my pursuit of her vag.

Sometimes I think she realizes my infatuation and she keeps me employed just to torment me.

What if this is what hell feels like?

I am constantly faced with my greatest desire- Untouchable Pussy- and I can never get within a proverbial arm's length of it.

Damn it...I knew I shouldn't have told those Jehovah's witnesses to fuck off yesterday.

No comments: