Bits of Tid

  • I hate holding the door open for people and I hate when people hold the door open for me. I was walking into work this morning and the man 20 yards ahead of me decided to hold the door open for me. He stared at me while I walked and he even gave me some motivation:

"Come, on, you can make it"

But I didn't want to make it. I didn't want to have to pick up my pace at all. Just leave me the fuck alone and walk into the building, I can open a God Dammed door myself. Do I look like a paraplegic that can't manage the simple task of opening a door. One of these fucking days I may flip and go all Travis Bickle on then next person holding a door open for me.

  • I hate holding doors open as well. I am not responsible for making sure you are able to successfully maneuver through a two way door. I will walk in and if you can fit in through my back draft then so be it, otherwise get your lazy ass hand out of your pocket and take a hold of a door handle.

  • I also hate it when you are exiting through a door and a person that is walking in is holding the door open. Except the holder is halfway between enter and exit, and I have to walk across their body to leave. Just walk the fuck in, I WILL WAIT FOR YOU, and then get the hell out of my way.

See what you guys have been missing during my nearly week long absence. Anger. I feel like O-Dog from Menace II Society.

No comments: