Bella Karoli

If you've been watching the Olympics than you will understand this post- if not- then go fuck yourself you unpatriotic piece of Communist trash. Just kidding, I love Communists.

I mean in 10 years when China takes us over we're going to become commies.

I pledge my undying allegiance to China starting today. Did you here that China, we're cool right; you won't break my daughter's feet and make me work in the rice fields will ya?

Anyways; I fucking hate Bella Karoli. He makes me embarrassed as an American. Every time an American chick doesn't win gold he claims the judges were cheating. Plus the fact that he can somehow analyze age through the use of his 70 year old eyes is quite disturbing. He thinks that every Chinese gymnast is under 16- maybe they are- but your eyes alone cannot determine that. My eyes tell me that a 70 year old gymnastics coach from Romania is probably a pedophile- do you see why that is a faulty system of analysis. Maybe you aren't a pedophile and maybe the Chinese girls were 16. Get over it.


He's from Romania- why the fuck is he so crazy? Is he trying to overcompensate for his inherent Romanian-ness. Hell, sometime the U.S. doesn't win gold; deal with it you creepy bastard.

I think the viewers should have a say as to who gets to sit in the studio with the midget Bob Costas. I would never have voted for Bella- put a former gymnast in their like May Lou, or Prince.

No comments: