Stinky Bathroom

Alright.

I just got home from the bar and am on my way back out to have sex with a girl that I hope is 18.

I'm just kidding, I actually hope she is at least 16, because that is the cutoff, not the legal cutoff, the Sexy Einstein cutoff.

Ok, Just kidding, I don't need Chris Hansen busting into my living room telling me to have a seat and going over chat logs with me. The girl is 19, but she had a fake id to get into the bar.

Anyways.

The bar I just left was a hole in the wall- Tomorrow I will tell you the story of my night.

I walked into the bathroom to piss and to do a line of coke and the stench of the bathroom was so pungent that I couldn't even snort a line. All I had the stamina for was a quick stressful piss.

When in a place that smells like Satan's asshole, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO?

I can't breathe through my nose, because then I can smell the shit.

I can't breathe through my mouth because then I can taste the horrible odor.

So I held my breath took a piss and buckled up my pants mid piss so I could evacuate the restroom since my lungs were about to fail me.

Ok, I have to go drink and drive, bye babies.

1 comment:

123 said...

Miss you. Take a break from all those women and come back to this one.

-M