McCain Drinking Game

I cannot take John McCain while sober. The man reeks of oil like he was born in the Exxon oil spill. So I have developed a drinking game to go along with every McCain speech.

Every time McCain says "My Friends" take a shot. I guarantee you will not make it through an entire speech. The complete rules are below.

Ignore the source here, but my drug dealer tells me to never trust someone who constantly tells you to "trust them." He also told me to never become friends with someone that calls you "buddy" or "my friend."

I do not want your friendship Johnny Mac.




JOHN McCAIN DRINKING GAME
  1. Take a shot of beer every time he say "My Friends."
  2. Die of alcohol poisoning about mid-way through his shitty ass speech.

Additional John McCain drinking game

  1. Every time he gives you the chills take a drink. Not like cold chills, but the chills you got watching "2 girls 1 cup." I actually cannot decide what sickens me more, John McCain or two women shitting on one another.

No comments: