Shit On My Mind


  • What does Disney World do if they find an infestation of mice? Do they kill them? Or do they put them on payroll.
  • How do bald men respond to the question of hair color on their licences?
  • Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
  • Do KKK members drink chocolate milk?
  • Why do"slim chance" and "fat chance" have the same meaning?
  • When I was in 3rd grade my teacher made our class draw a family tree. This wouldn't have been so bad except that I had no family and absolutely no idea where I originated. So I drew a branch-less, leafless tree.
  • Vis a vis the last "dot" some kids in my class did not earn an A on their family tree. That has to be the shittiest feeling (along with being a foster child like me) in the world. Your lineage is not worthy of an A, there are some deficiencies so you will be marked down accordingly. Weird.
  • Why is the word abbreviate so long?
  • I receive alot of negative comments relating to my drug use. Comments like "you're going nowhere," or "you are going to live shitty life." Whatever. If my drug use is taking me nowhere, then at least I am taking the scenic route to nowhere.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks like that woman's foot is broken.