Gangsta

I had a bubble in my throat. My voice made a manly sound, a Jack Palance sound, a Clint Eastwood sound, as opposed to my Jude Law sans UK accent sound. I was not going to clear my throat; this new found virile tone was welcome, and just for the record it had been a long time coming.

The phone is ringing….shit yeah; I get to test out the new voice.

Hello I said as I answered my cell phone and my friend asked for me, he did not recognize my voice. I revealed myself and he shit a brick. Once the anal hemorrhaging finally ended, due to brick passing, he confessed that he was nervous for a moment.

I heard your voice and I thought I accidentally dialed the Mafia, I checked that I had accurately dialed your number, but for a moment I thought a Corleone was coming for me.

Hell yea, can I get a what what , holla at cha boy, Sexy Einstein was a gangsta for a few brief moments, but then I got thirsty and drank water, and flushed away my Jack Palance-Clint Eastwood voice. Fark

1 comment:

Natalia Atencio said...

gracias por pasar... me alegro que sea de tu agrado lo que escribo...

saludos!