Grammy Thoughts

I caught the end of the Grammy’s last night-ughh. I saw Amy Winehouse’s performance and if that was her sober than I prefer her coked up and wasted, because she sounded like she looked, disgusting. She may be the worst dancer of all time.

Her acceptance speech was by far the funniest moment I have witnessed this year. I was half expecting Sasha Baron Cohen to pop out and reveal to us that Winehouse has been one of his characters all along.

Quick aside, I think Tony Bennett is illiterate. I am not for ageism but there are some things they should refrain from doing, and I am looking at you John Fogerty, Little Richard, and Jerry Lee Lewis. The final “classic rock” performance between the previously mentioned trio of geriatrics made me long for Amy Winehouse.

Kanye West was pretty sweet though.

No comments: