Words into Wine

This is my winery. This is where my words will be harvested and turned into whine. Every angry, red, post will be a result of my drunken rage, and every white will be a result of a felicitous writer in the clutches of happiness. I hope you become an alcoholic addicted to my whine, I hope you have many failed attempts at rehab trying to flush my wine from your veins, or at the very least ingesting my whine becomes a ritual. I am sure this has been written innumerable amounts of time, but this is not an attempt to change anything. These are words, nothing more, sometimes less. I will write about anything ranging from the presidential qualities of a certain person to why I masturbated twice yesterday. This will be as personal as an online journal written by a nobody in anonymous-ville can be. So maybe you should shut the fuck and write an entry with some meaning to it- I hear you, and I will. Hasta.

Ps. I like the phrase Hasta la Vista, but I am too lazy too type it out or to formulate the complete phrase, so Hasta it is, no go on.

No comments: