Sex Drive

Sexual desire is the primary motivational energy directing the lives of every human being in the world, every single one. Celibates avoid sex at such a high degree that it becomes there life’s calling. They are defined as individuals that avoid orgasm. Clergy members were to be celibate because the church wanted final power. If the church could control sex; then they could control money, employment, service, and benefice. I am not lamenting the Catholic Church at all, that is far from the point of this entry. I am however trying to impose the theory that sex above all else is what drives. Sex drives and everything else is in the back seat.

Sex is the key that starts our vehicles and because of that we must not seek elimination of this drive, we must seek to quench these urges. Too much pressure leads to explosion. I am harping on this subject because I have received some feedback, not negative because all feedback is positive, but misguided feedback. I write about my sexual exploits, my conquests, and even my embarrassing failures because it feels good to communicate these stories. I also write these stories because I am not the only one fucking. We all seek stimulation and an escape from our reality and sex is one of my stimulants. Whether it is through the fabrication that people tell others and themselves to make it through the day, or through athletic exertion, or escape by way of chemical- alcohol or drug- we try to jump start ourselves.

I am not a sex crazed zealot. I am however a believer in the dictum that complete honestly with oneself is the healthiest activity anyone can take part in. I am honest with myself, I love to fuck and I love women, and I love the fact that I can tell people about my sexy.

Discretion is evidentiary and I am very discrete. I will not exploit myself or my partners. I will not show pictures or give out real names (for the most part), but I will use a cleverly thought out pseudonym. I am open enough to be honest but hazy enough to be respectful.

I am an odd individual. But I am ok with that, and frankly I am ok with everyone else’s crazy. Every so called normal person, matter of fact, is only “normal” on occasion. Mr. or Mrs. Normal’s ego approximates the previously mentioned psychosis in varying degrees, high or low.
I hate virgins, not because of their virginity, but because it is praised. It is not only praised, it is praised and then in the same breath non-virgins are bemoaned. Or even worse some non-virgin in the area of the pristine one is made to feel as less than a person. My virginity or lack thereof is not worth any celebration or any insidious comments. A virgin is no more pure than a whore, truthfully, all equal.

Basically what I am saying is that when I am called a sex crazed irresponsible freak that only cares about one thing- hmmmmmmmmm- not me. I am more than that, and the fact that, that bothers some people to such a high degree then my sex life is not the problem. It is probably your sex life. Or your lies. Sex is a drive and if my drive bothers you, then maybe you should check your engine once in a while. Maybe when there is clarity of air, there will be clarity of thought.

No comments: