Assasination Nation

I have been inundated with columns and opinions regarding the identity of Obama's running mate. As of now the position of Vice President is very much up in the air.
My opinion matters little, but humor me, if you will.

I was beginning to warm to the idea of an Obama-Clinton ticket. But then Hil hit us with this doozy early this afternoon, which for me knocks her off the list of running mates. It should knock her off the list of ally as well.





Good point Hil, June is a big month for assassinations, we should wait out this month. But what if nothing happens in June? Maybe she could bring up John Lennon's July 1st assassination as evidence to prolong her campaign through July.

I was very wary and semi-against this whole- Hillary is a bitch thing- butttttt, this last comment sure seems Uber-Bitchy to me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Given all of the things throughout history which have happened in June, Hellary mentions the assassination of Bobby Kennedy? An unusually close parallel to Obama or wishful thinking or maybe instructions to the wack job racist out there?

"You guys aren't doing your job!"
That's what I hear Hellary saying!
Maybe that's just me, .... we will find out at Barak's wake.