Zippity Doo Da


Every single guy has zipped up his dick or his balls or a conglomerate of the two in a a pair of pants or shorts.


It used to be the worst feeling ever, until this morning.


I rarely wear underpants- who says underpants anymore?
Me

I placed my pin striped executive pants from Express into the dryer in lieu of ironing while I read The New York Times and drank my coffee half nude.

DING

Ohh, is that the dryer?...why yes it is. I should retrieve my pants and put them on and get to work.

SIDE NOTE: Putting on freshly dried clothes that have that warm afterglow is the next best thing to getting a hug from your grandmother. Warm dryer clothes make you smile and do that self hug thing when you wrap your own arms around your own body and half shiver - half quiver with elation.

So I put on the pants that were very warm and very crisp. As I pulled them up- and remember I am underpantless- the metal from the zipper made contact to the tip of my penis- sizzle- OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK.

Contact with a hot fresh out of the drier zipper trumps zipping up your cock as the most painful zipper related penis injury.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although at the moment I'm feigning a great work ethic, I'm in fact reading your blog entries. I think I'm officially addicted. Great stuff in there, despite the errors in grammar and spelling (and occasional syntax, but who's counting). Love it!