NAIL IN THE COFFIN

You will defintley need to read this to understand the following entry.
I am dedicating one more entry to my very capable and willing adversary, The Evil Pap Smear. I had to add “the” and “evil” to her name; she is becoming too hard to dispose of.

She is the NSync to my Timberlake.

She is the hangover to my night of percocet and vodka.

She is the woman blocking my cock from insertion.

We are like the Ross and Rachel of the internet if Ross and Rachel were engaged in a fight to the death.

I am very sorry if these entries are making no sense to any of you….wait I am not sorry, you can all go fuck yourselves…..noooooooo I was kidding, don’t fuck yourselves, come back….I apologize to all 8 of you, things got heated and I said things I didn’t mean, please forgive me.

You Will? Good

Now onto the Entry.

I am a 2Pac supporter and The Evil Pap Smear is a Biggy supporter. She wrote a column supporting her position and now I have to retaliate because my soul has become encumbered with this new found beef. I am going to break this down scientifically and with the use of lyrics by the prophet himself, 2Pac.

PS> I think Bill Simmons actually started this quote type of column, so cheers to him.

And Pac may very well have been a prophet folks; we never will know because Suge Knight killed him, there I said it.

Ok, he may not have been a prophet, but he was prophetic and poetic and he had six pack abs to die for.

Yo, if I don’t enter anything in the next couple of days then Suge has definitely gotten to me. Don’t worry about this web page because my will stipulates that my cousin Ugly Edison will take over. He doesn’t do drugs or have sex, so for the sake of readable columns let’s hope Suge doesn’t kill me.

Here goes, Evil Pap Smear. You brought this on yourself.

Quote 1: During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams
Wow, that was kind of a pussy quote to start with, ahem, let’s restart.

Quote 1: I don't mean to sound sleezy but tease me I don't want it if it's that easy

This quote is dedicated to the gentlemen on the left that The Evil Pap Smear may or may not be hanging out with this evening.

Quote 2: Will I, succeed, paranoid from the weed and hocus pocus, try to focus but I can't see.

This is dedicated to me - right now. I am very paranoid from the weed and I am trying to focus on typing but I can’t see.

Quote 3: Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?

No it isn’t a crime to fight for what’s mine. What is mine is my name- SEXY EINSTEIN, not Brad, got that Brittany Smears, Big Pappa; I could go on but…but…actually I can’t think of anymore.

Quote 4: I make sure everybody die, when we ride on your enemies

I don’t actually believe in this quote, but it shows how bad ass Pac is.

Quote 5: sometimes I sit and look at life from a different angle

This is dedicated to The Evil Pap Smear. She claims to have purchased Ready To Die “like 7 times” and she also claims that she had some of her copies stolen. A real Biggy fan doesn’t purchase shit, they jack to get their’s. A real Biggy fan wouldn’t let someone steal there shit, they would get even and merk those bitches.

Quote 6: Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix, cause the media is full of dirty tricks

This is dedicated to me, because I get way too thug and hood when talking about Pac. In reality I have never really been in a fight, since I am always baggin the ladies. But that is the power of Pac, he could make you think deep and give you insight about babies in the garbage or about how the streets can eat up an impressionable young man. In the same vein he can get a preppy kid hyped up to the point of eruption before his soccer matches.

Quote 7: I'll probably be punished for hard living

This is dedicated to my doctor. This is exactly what he said to me during my last physical. Well that and asking me how long my urine has been burning.

Quote 8: It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back down.

I am not from the East Coast. I am a bi coastal guy. I am not a bi guy….fuck that came out wrong, I like both coasts…I just prefer the west…ok, scratch that. I like the East coast but I love Pac, ok so you got me Evil Pap Smear.

Quote 9: I'm the rebel totally going against the grain. I always want to do the extreme. I want to get as many people looking as possible.

This is dedicated to me, because this is how I try to live my life.

Quote 10: We all gonna die , we bleed from similar veins

This quote is dedicated to both Pac and Biggy because they were both vicious lyricists and riveting MC’s and died far too soon. As long as they are played over and over and picked over the likes of Emo bullshit and The Jonas Brothers, I will be a happy man.

1 comment:

it's me said...

though i am not going to waste anymore posts entertaining this little love/hate, biggie/tupac, east/west, bullshit we have going on, i don't want you to get confused and think you have won this. oh, who am i kidding, i could give a fuck. at least we agree on sublime.