Bad Bush

George Bush's sacrifice for our slain country men was to give up...

Wait for it

Wait for it

Wait for it

GOLF

According to an interview with Yahoo, Mr. President said he gave up the sport in 2003 because he owed it to the families of the troops.



"I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in
chief playing golf," he said. "I feel I owe it to the families to be in
solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war
just sends the wrong signal."
"I remember when de Mello, who was at
the U.N., got killed in Baghdad as a result of these murderers taking this good
man's life," he said. "I was playing golf -- I think I was in central Texas --
and they pulled me off the golf course and I said, 'It's just not worth it
anymore to do.'"


I have a crazy idea, but hear me out.

How about you keep playing golf but quit playing war.

No comments: