Bits of Tid

  1. Why do drug dealers always need a ride somewhere-WHY? I have been buying copious amounts of drugs from these Arabic cats for about 3 years now, and they are still constantly broke. My habit alone has to be enough for them to maintain an apartment and a car payment, but it doesn't. Every time I roll over there they ask me to run them across town, or to taco bell, or to the arcade, or to the zoo.
  2. Yes, one of the Arabs asked me to drive him over the the zoo, and to drop him off. I was too stoned to ask him any in depth questions, but the lunacy of the incident was not wasted on my sober brain.
  3. I don't understand why people-mostly women- dance as they enter the bar. Why do they dance through the doorway, it that really necessary? The music will be playing for 5 more hours, yet your body must move as soon as it breaks that faux barrier with the outside world.
  4. Inspired by Spain's victory in the Euro cup I decided to play some pickup soccer Sunday evening. However, in the hullabaloo created by my over zealous intentions I forgot to pack my shin guards- DUMB. Today my legs are swollen and bruised- my shins look like Amy Winehouse' face.
  5. I am kind of hoping Amy Winehouse dies. I like her music, but she is getting on my nerves. Please fate just kill her so she can become this generation's Janis Joplin.

No comments: