Blunt Cake

I called this post "Blunt Cake," HA. Did you get it, its a play on Bunt Cake, except it's Blunt Cake.....ok sorry.

Work Blows.
I want to smoke a blunt instead.

I work at a crisis management firm and most of these crises are way overblown. As soon as I get out of this tie I'm going to be way overblown....cause I'll be high. Do you get it?
I am going to count down to my favorite Blunts, starting from least favorite to favoritest.


Worst Blunt
Republican Rep. ROY BLUNT
His was pro-commuting Scooter Libby's indictment.
He is anti gay adoption.
He is also anti internet gambling- boo to you Roy "Worst Blunt Ever" Blunt




Less Worse Blunt
James Blunt
He dates hot chicks- jealous.
He is waaaaaayyyyyyyy too whiny for my liking.
The only reason he's is less worse than Roy Blunt, is that I may have dug a couple of his songs, but just a couple.

3RD FAVORITE BLUNT
Sir Anthony Blunt
He was knighted by the queen....Am I supposed to capitalize "the queen?" Who knows.
He was the 4th man in the Cambridge 5. What are the Cambridge 5 you ask....they were a group of highly successful spies in the 40's.
He is super bad ass.


2nd Favorite Blunt.
Emily Blunt
Why is she so high on the list you ask...maybe because I have pictured her while fucking a random skank from the bar.
Most Favoritest Blunt
One filled with Blueberry Yum Yum.
Yum Yum indeed.

No comments: