Soccer, Bitches




SPAIN 1




GERMANY 0




EURO CUP @))* ohh sorry cap lock was still on, I meant to type 2008


I love soccer.
I played soccer.
I play soccer.

I have been laid because of soccer.

I don't understand why so many soccer fans want "The Beautiful Game" to become popular in the states.

I am glad the US hates soccer.

To me soccer is that great band that only you and a select few know about. You are glad they are unknown. If that band ever hits it big then every frat boy and sorority slut in town is all of a sudden into that band and they are thoroughly ruined.
.
Side Note: My new band of choice is "THE KINGS OF LEON." I know they are popular, but to an annoying degree yet, but I digress.
.
SO, my point is that I don't want my niche sport ruined by the majority.
.
I hate the majority.

No comments: