You Can Be A Ni#*er Too

When I was younger I memorized every single song on Kris Kross's album, like "I missed the Bus."

I went to bed late but I didn't think late would EFFECT ME
Early came around
then late wouldn't LET ME
Wake up - WAKE UP - so I can get dressed I
guess my body was mad 'cause I gave it no rest
And when I finally did
awake it was a quarter to 8:00
Jumped in the shower and I know I was late
Stepped out put on my jeans and my Ewings
And said to myself if I miss
school I'm ruined
But I ran down hill and I RUSHED RUSHED
I ran down the
hill TRYIN TO CATCH THE BUS
I missed the bus [ohh] I missed the bus; I missed the bus [ohh]
And that is somethin I will never ever ever do again


But then I realized that they were corny as fuck when I finally hit puberty and grew some hair on my balls. So I began listening to Nasty Nas.

And now he has dropped a "controversial" album.

So he is the first single off the album. It's called "You Can be a Ni#*er Too."




I like the song. I know that all 10 of my readers vary completely in their taste's, so what do you think?

No comments: