Maniac Monday

I watched Wanted last night. The movie was bad ass, if it's held in context as a film that is just meant to be bad ass.

I am a very impressionable person. When I watched Blow I wanted to deal the coke. When I watched The Godfather I wanted to open up my own olive oil company as a front for mafia business arrangements. When I watched Munich, I wanted to be Jewish. When I played Grand Theft Auto, I wanted to run people over and rape prostitutes while carjacking guys wearing yellow sweaters. After watching Wanted I have this underlying urge to start fucking people up.

I have no idea why I'm writing this post.

PS---This is why I smoke pot, it levels me out. OK now I have to get back to work.

1 comment:

123 said...

Twins. I also smoke pot to help me not kill everyone in sight.