Frickin' Ticket

I was at a U.S. National park and I was camping, drinking, and fishing (which I suck at), with some friends. I was in a canoe with Freckles and a fishing pole in my hands. I was fishing for some love making opportunities more so than for fish.

By the way Freckles is a red head that magically appeared at our camp site. She is not a regular red head, she is actually hot. As I leaned back in the canoe to make sure Freckles had a good view of the abs I forgot that the fishing pole was in my hands. Then the DNR showed up.

"Can I see your fishing licence sir"

What the fuck, I'm not fishing for fish copper, I fishing for woman. I just brought the pole to ease Freckles' nerves about getting into a canoe with a man she barley knows.

Then the Department of Natural Resources officer wrote me a ticket, a ticket for "fishing" in a national park.

DNR

Damn
Near
Russia

What's next? Will I have to purchase a licence to kiss an American girl? This blows.

I tried to explain to the officer that I wasn't really fishing, I was trying to wet some loins, if you know what I mean.

He didn't.

I was too angry to continue flirting with Freckles.

Fuck the police, especially the nature police.

There has to be a country band that has recorded and NWA style fuck the police referencing the DNR. I must find that song.

No comments: